The health and safety of learners, facilitators, and SARC employees has always been and continues to be of utmost importance.
In order to ensure that we continue to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we are taking the following precautions:
Masks Remain Mandatory at all SARC Events
While you may be aware that the Government of Saskatchewan has lifted mandatory restrictions as of July 11, it is still a requirement to wear masks at all SARC training events.
When Planning on Attending any SARC Training Event, Please:
- Self-assess the day of the training as found on the Government of Saskatchewan website
- Maintain physical distancing at all times
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of your training session
- Sanitize your hands before entering and while in our training spaces
- Wear a mask to the training event – you can bring your own, and we have masks available as well
SARC’s Commitment to You:
- Having smaller group sizes at each in-person event with assurance of physical distancing
- Cleaning and sanitizing before, during, and after each training event
- Self-assessing the day of the training according to Government of Saskatchewan guidelines
- Providing safe food (individually packaged) and beverage service
- Limiting locations for in-person training events
- Waiving late cancellation fees
SARC continues to monitor the situation and will adjust/update our Education and Training procedures as needed.